Friday, September 18, 2015

Some Pics

Friday, September 18, 2015
Just chilling. He started putting his arms around his head because thats how his dad lays on the floor to watch TV. It is so cute to see him copying us. 
Unflavored Pedialyte for lunch, yum :P   He hated the flavored ones but likes this. Silly kid. I tried it and it is disgusting - like thick salty water.
 Look what Connor is doing to the side of his bed! Teeth! I watched him on the monitor the night before standing over there and he was practically hanging by his teeth.
Yep, day 8, still throwing up (mostly just at night the last few days). I feel like this little dude is getting too skinny. Babies are supposed to have rolls and chunk, not ribs!
Because he has been throwing up every night I needed a second zippy (his sleep sac) so I made one tonight (literally, I bought the fabric this afternoon and completed sewing it up while we watched a movie)! I'm so proud! I figured it out without any instructions! The original is almost identical to mine except mine is cuter with little stars and only cost about $10 for materials!

No comments :