Connor has been sick throwing up for 3 days. He has been in pretty good spirits until today.
Day 1
His formula has not been staying down at all so I gave him some watered down Gatorade. It was ok for a few sips but he really doesn't like it. He wouldn't drink any of the watered down apple juice at all.
Day 2 - Got him some unflavored Pedialyte and he likes that much better. He's been doing good with just that and plain rice cakes the last two days.
Connors also had a lot of baths. I've also had to take 2 mandatory showers. Being silly in the mirror right after a bath to clean him off.
Day 3 - Very sick baby! He spent the whole morning dry heaving. If he doesn't keep some liquids down after his nap I'm probably going to take him to see the Doctor (he hasn't kept any liquids down for about 14 hours now). He doesn't even have enough energy to play or lift his little head.
OHH! My poor little guy!! Sad to see you so sick but you are the most adorable thing I have ever seen!








No comments :
Post a Comment