This year for Valentine's Day Logan surprised me by taking me to Oklahoma City for our date the weekend before the 14th. He tried to think of what I would love the most and he did a great job!
Our fist stop was the Oklahoma zoo! It was a pretty cold day, so we got in free! There were still lots of animals out or in their indoor enclosures and we had a ton of fun being practically the only people there!
After that we got dinner at Panda Express - my fav! and even if it is not the fanciest place I'd rather go there instead of PF Chang's or something because I really like their food even if it is not the most expensive!
Before heading back to Enid, Logan took me to the mall too. He hates malls so it really was a great treat!
On Valentine's Day I made Logan a cute card and some brownies with a printout I made for my neighbors.
Then that night I made Logan Ribs again and mashed potatoes! They were SO good! Plus I ended the meal with Chocolate Covered Strawberries!
No comments :
Post a Comment